December 3, 2009

New Moon's Location Pictures! Well, without the cast... sorry

Last year my parents went on a trip to Italy. They were driving and came across Volterra, and stopped into the town. Last night when I saw New Moon, I immediately recognized Volterra from my parents pictures, and I thought I would share them with you.

I asked my parents if they saw any of the Volturi there, or if any hot vampires tried to accost them while they were there.

My Dad thinks I'm super hilarious.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures my Dad took. They're beautiful on their own, but if you need to, just superimpose shirtless Edward in them in your mind.

Again, I'm super hilarious. You are laughing on the inside.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Maybe this is the window Edward looked out while he pined for Bella? Well, one can pretend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails