March 20, 2013

On three

My wise sister-in-law once told me a joke she heard by a comedian (not sure who) that having a third baby  is like being handed a baby while you are drowning (or something like that). It's totally true. When you have your second baby you think how much harder it is with more than one. Well, when you have the third, all that impossibleness of two seems so easy. It's true that with the day to day stuff I feel like a seasoned veteran, but as far as any quality of life for myself or any time to do anything, I feel like I am just keeping my head above water. I miss a full nights sleep, a shower, time to work out, time to spring clean and organize.... and this blasted never-ending winter isn't helping either.


It's a good thing he's so damn cute.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We always said, we each had a hand for child one and two...and child three was always the one we looked at each other to make sure someone had him! All worked out well....child one and two always asked "Who has child three......"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails